Friday, April 2, 2010

She's Here! - Updated

Never thought I'd be so happy to see that nasty biotch show, but AF is here! That lets me check off at least number one, possibly number two of my List of Assumptions. So far, so good.

UPDATE: My RE's nurse makes me crazy. When AF came last time I called to let them know that we were taking a break for that cycle and then we'd do two more IUIs before doing an IVF consult. I told her we wanted to be aggressive with these last two IUIs and do injectibles only. Fast forward to this afternoon when she called me back -

"We'll have you come in Monday for your baseline scan and you can start the Femara then." Umm, what? So I went through the whole thing with her again and she starts to remember (or at least look at my chart). "Was I supposed to talk to Dr. B about this?" Well, I'd think you were supposed to talk to whomever comes up with the protocol. "Okay, we can figure out how much you'll need to do on Monday" Umm, I need to order the meds today so I can get them here by Monday. Finally she opted to call in 450 of Gonal-F and the Ovidrel trigger to the online pharmacy so I can at least get things here to begin on time.

So, Monday I go in for bloodwork (AMH) and my baseline scan and I'll find out how much juice to inject then - assuming she remembers to find out....

In the mean time, one of the blogs I follow is trying to encourage those of us in IF land to share our stories with each other via a Blog Hop. Here's how to participate:
MckLinky Blog Hop

Support and be supported!!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on this next, hopefully lucky cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all sorts of luck on this new cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to wish you the best with your upcoming cycle. I am sorry that your nurse is being forgetful but hopefully you are able to get everything straightened out on Monday at your baseline = ) I will be cheering you on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How crazy that the nurse isn't paying any attention! Sheesh!! Hopefully you'll get it all figured out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Stopping by from the Blog hop! Added you to my reader =)

    ReplyDelete