Friday, April 9, 2010

One

After $500 of meds and multiple shots, I have ONE follie.... I can do that on my own. Guess I shouldn't be surprised after yesterday's results.

Good news is that it's ready to go so we're doing our IUI tomorrow morning. They ordinarily don't like to do IUIs this early in the cycle (tomorrow will be CD9) the RE decided to try it this time. As she put it, we tried to push it out last time and that didn't work (as in BFN) so we'll go ahead this time. I'm glad too, otherwise we would have had to wait until Monday and I probably would have O'd before then.

One last but very important thing, I want to thank everyone for their comments on yesterday's post. I can't tell you how much they all meant to me!! No way could we get through this without each other's support! I can't say that I'm feeling back up to par but at least I've stopped crying.... :)

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm sorry that there's only one, but I'm so glad that you're doing the IUI early and I REALLY hope that this follie is THE follie. Wishing you SO much luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad the IUI is a go! I am sorry there was only one, but that beautiful juicy follie is all you need for that BFP. I am very hopeful for your cycle! Chins up, Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry that there is only one but I hope it is THE one!! I hope your IUI went really well and I will be cheering you on during the 2WW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are IUI cycle buddies. I had my first one this morning...second one tomorrow (my re always does 2). Here's hoping that we both get great results!!

    ReplyDelete