That's what my boss asked me when we had our weekly catch-up call yesterday. I missed our quarterly meeting last week due to a few reasons which I explained to him as both personal and medical. When they scheduled this meeting I told them there were two days in April I couldn't travel, of course that's when they scheduled it.... Originally one of the reasons I couldn't travel was a customer meeting so I didn't have to make any other excuses but that got postponed.
So what did I blurt out when he asked? "I'm not pregnant but I'll let you know if I ever am!" Oops, couldn't I have just said NO??? Maybe I'm being paranoid but I feel like I just screamed out - We're Trying!! Oh well, guess he'll be less surprised if it ever does happen....
In gardening news I really need to thin out the lettuce and radish seedlings that have come up and I need to start the rest of my seeds. Overall I'm shocked at how well things are going so far. I know we're a long way from getting actual veggies but at least I haven't killed everything yet! :)
wow! I can't believe your boss asked you that?!?! You would think nowadays with all the problems that people are having, people would learn to have a little more tact!
ReplyDeleteWill the insesitive questions ever end?!?! Sorry you had to deal with that...
ReplyDeleteGood work on the gardening! I'm always so impressed with how easy it is too. Seeing all those little seedling is so much fun =)
That was really not very professional of him to ask!! I am so sorry that you went through that but at least you gave it back to him....
ReplyDeleteI am glad that your gardening is going well!!
Seems inappropriate to ask that! Sheesh.
ReplyDeleteAt least you had an answer for him. A girl a couple days ago asked me what was taking so long (she doesn't even know me well enough to know what's going on) and I just stared at her because I was so shocked at what came out of her mouth.
ReplyDeleteBut yeah, he shouldn't ask!
GL with your garden too!