Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cranky Pants

It's only CD 6 and I'm already feeling frustrated with this cycle. I'm on my third day of stims and still feel nothing. This from the girl who can feel a single follie on a unmedicated cycle up to five days before O.... Well it's still early you may say (and you'd be right...), but not all that early when my last three IUIs have been done on CDs 10 or 11. I should be honest, overstated it a bit. I do feel something - bloated!

Probably doesn't help that I managed to inject myself right in the vein yesterday. Yep, forgot to do that pull the plunger up and look for blood thing. Now my belly looks like a prize fighter's eye. I have also come to realize how spoiled I was last cycle, for the 75iu vials of meds they sent the 29 gauge needles rather than the 27 I'm using now. Yes I realize that in the grand scheme of things 27 is pretty good but like I said, I was spoiled!

It's also raining again. Good for my new seeds in the ground, bad for Mrs. Cranky Pants! Look out everyone, crazy medicated Mel is back....

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry you're feeling like crazy medicated, Mel!!! :( And, that you're not really feeling the stims -- except for the horrible bloating!! Eek for hitting a vein!! :( When is your first u/s appointment? I really hope things are picking up for then.

    I'm with you on feeling your follies so early, though. I always feel like the fact that I can feel ovulation SO clearly even with no meds is just the universe's way of mocking me just a little more.

    Giant ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Injectable cycles were always so much different feeling for me. I'm sure your ovaries and doing great and little follies are growing away =) Sorry about the rain...but your garden will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure everything is going great and those beautiful follies are growing nicely in there. It might be a good thing that you don't feel them, bc it just means they don't cause much discomfort this time around. I am sure they are in there, developing though! When is your first follie check? Yay!!!
    Hitting a vein sucks:( I hope your bruise is gonna be gone soon.

    Puling for your little seedlings inside and outside!;)

    ReplyDelete