Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last Dance

I had my CD3 scan this morning with Nurse DA (that stands for Dumb Ass for those of you who haven't been reading for too long) and all is quiet on the Ovarian Front. No cysts so we're a go for our final IUI. Still trying to get a consultation scheduled with the RE to go over my AMH results and what that means as far as IVF. (Just another example of Nurse DA not paying attention, when I was talking to her yesterday she said "You're not willing to do IVF are you?" Umm, yeah - we've said from our first meeting there that we are....)

So protocol for this month is pretty much the same as last month, just double the Gonal-F (150 iu). I'm a bit worried because my next u/s isn't until CD9 which is the day we did our IUI last month, hope we're not too late! Until then I could use tons of grow (multiple) follies vibes if you can spare them and maybe some wake up rightie and get in the game vibes as well! :)

Other than that I'm just hoping we get some warmer weather through here soon so I can start acclimating my tomato plants to the outdoors and plant them soon. We got some planters for lettuces and things on Sunday so we can have some that the rabbits haven't demolished. We did put up some fencing on the garden over the weekend to hopefully keep the bunnies at bay but they're wily wabbits so we have the on deck (literally on the deck) back up plan.

Sending good vibes to everyone willing to read this!

(Oh and Rebecca, I'm trying to get you to sing a little Donna Summer from today's title! :)

5 comments:

  1. I hate when nurses are DAs, it can be so frustrating. I have always started stims and then gone back numerous days to a week later for the check, so I think that is ok. I am really hoping this IUI is it and you won't have to experience IVF, but if you do, I'll be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL -- seriously, I already was singing it... I'm very suggestible! :)

    I'm so sorry you're dealing with such a DA!!!! However, I am sending you SO many grow multiple follies vibes. Grow follies!!!!! Grow at a slow but steady pace, don't let anyone overtake the other ones, be perfectly sized on CD9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippy for getting the all clear for your IUI!!!! That u/s timing does sound a little close. Might they be willing to move it up a day or two? Wishing you TONS of GL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEST WISHES for your upcoming IUI! I hope that you will not have to worry IVF or next steps as this will be the ONE!! If you are worried about the timing, I would also call to see if you could move up a day just in case!! Thinking of you = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your last dance is the one that does the trick! Sending all the grow follie vibes I have & am thinking good thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete