You read that right, I have FOUR follies ready to go! Rightie really stepped up to the plate (and hit a home run) this time with follies at 24, 17 & 16. Lefty was probably tired of doing all the work the last few months so we just have a 17 and a 9 which won't be ready by tomorrow of course. Thanks for all the follie vibes you sent, they must have worked! Wouldn't mind some sticky BFP vibes too.... :)
I'm so happy to know my ovaries have some life left in them!! I thought after the confirmation of DOR and my AMH results that I'd have to work extra hard just to get two follies to develop. I consider myself exceptionally lucky to get four follies from six days of 150 iu of Gonal-F. Maybe we'll be a better candidate for IVF than I thought.
I know, I should think positively that this final IUI will work (and I admit my hopes are up higher than they should be after today's news) but I'm afraid that I'm going to tumble into a deep depression if I let myself get too excited and this fails too. Hubby already mentioned how funny it would be if we end up with twins like his bro/SIL. The problem is that I know that four follies does not necessarily equate to four healthy eggs, in my case it doesn't even necessarily mean ONE healthy egg.... I'm so glad he's so excited about the results but I don't want him to assume we'll have success based on this since we've all seen otherwise so many times in our journeys together. Still, I'm trying not to be a buzz kill for him so I'm keeping quiet and just putting my thoughts out here.
In other news, Little is at the vet getting stitches. She somehow managed to rip open the back of her right front leg (down to the muscle, it was not pretty) so she's under sedation, probably as I post this, getting it all cleaned up and stitches put in. She didn't seem all that bothered by the whole thing but I was pretty upset! Assuming all goes well I should be able to pick her up in a few hours. Big seems a little lost without her BFF so I hope she's home soon.... It's quiet without all the crazy!
YAHOO for four follies!!!! That is absolutely AWESOME news, Mel!!! :) I'm so glad that your ovaries have stepped up to the plate! :) (It must be all the baseball you guys have been going to lately... )
ReplyDeleteI'm sending you so many incredible BFP vibes.
Ouch for Little!! Poor baby. :(
YAY for the follies!!! I am so hoping this IUI is it and you will never need to know the world of IVF! I'm sending you BFP vibes. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, 4 follies is impressive =) I know those AMH and FSH tests can get you down about your IVF chances but they are just tests and the actual results can be VERY different. Hpefully you never even have to worry about that and this cycle is THE one, GL!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry about Little, lots of PTs for the poor thing!
Yay for 4 follies!!! Just because you have DOR does NOT mean you don't produce follies..I usually have great results with stims too. Don't give up hope! I hope you don't have to worry about anything after this cycle! Wishing you tons of GL!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for 4 follies!!! Sending lots and lots of BFP vibes and sticky baby dust your way!
ReplyDeleteYeah for 4 follies!! That is awesome! Hoping this cycle is the ONE!!! I hope that Little recovers quickly!
ReplyDeleteGreat numbers!!! 4 is a great result. FX for a great IUI and a wonderful cycle. I am pulling for all your follies!!! and I agree with your DH, twins would be exciting;) Yay!
ReplyDeleteHope your puppy gets better soon!