Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Some Updates

Overall everything went well with our IUI yesterday, though Hubby's count was only about half of what it's been the last few times so that's not really great. He also didn't want to BD last night and left this morning for NYC so I guess we'd better hope those five million swimmers find at least one of those four targets....

In puppy news, Little ended up with 7-8 stitches. They said she cut it down to the tendon sheath but there shouldn't be any lasting damage. She was already back to jumping over the couch and tackling Big so she's obviously not bothered by it.... They sent her home with a hood, which is tragic on any dog but on one as energetic as Little it just doesn't work. So we're just trying to keep an eye on her to keep her from chewing or scratching it. Luckily I work from home and can keep an eye on her because putting her in her kennel, with her hood, while we were at the RE yesterday was an absolute disaster!

On the garden front I got some broccoli, cauliflower and cucumbers transplanted into the garden. I think the only thing we have left to transplant is our tomatoes but it's going to get down into the 30s & 40s over the weekend so I'm holding off on that one! I also planted more lettuces, radishes and herbs (from seed) in planters on the deck. The fencing around the garden seems to be keeping the bunnies out for now but it won't hurt to have more veggies!

Guess that's all from me, not terribly exciting but that's my life! :)

7 comments:

  1. sending you luck that this final IUI is the one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 million swimmers is still a lot of swimmers =) I'm sending TONS of fert vibes your way!

    Happy to hear Little is feeling better and getting energy back. GL on keeping her under control so she can heal all the way.

    Sounds like your garden is off to an awesome start. We're going to plant ours around the 15th or so. And by we I mean my DH =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping everything crossed for those 5 million swimmers!!!!

    Glad to hear Little is feeling better & your garden sounds awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers and toes are crossed for your cycle. Sending you Happy Implantation Vibes!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go swimmers! Find those eggs!!!!

    Hope little is healing well. Poor baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking great thoughts for you. I hope the 2ww goes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that your IUI went well today. I am thinking lots and lots of ++ thoughts for you!!

    I am sorry Little had so many stitches. It is amazing how fast they bounce back from injuries. I am glad they do not expect any long term effects and that you are home to keep an eye on her!

    Yeah for successful gardening! I hope this is a sign for a successful cycle!! Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete