First I'm sorry I'm not doing such a good job at posting this week but there's not much going on. Just trying to hold it together until my u/s, does time always move this slowly??? I'm also trying to give myself permission to get excited but it's slow going. I was so excited (and naive) last time that I don't want to go over the top but I do know that things are very different (better) this time so the hope is creeping in.... :)
Second, I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be away over the holiday weekend so I'm sorry if I don't get a chance to comment on your blogs until next week. We'll be heading down to my parents place, they live on a huge lake and we try to go as often as possible. We didn't get down very often last year due to treatments and such but hopefully this summer will be different. I know Big and Little are ready to do some swimming!! Before you ask, no we don't plan on spilling anything over the weekend.
I also wanted to send a special note to Caryn to tell her I'm so excited she gets to meet Kylie on Saturday and to R. to cheer her on during the wait after her FET! I'll be stalking you both as soon as I'm back!! If you don't visit them regularly feel free to cheer them on for me while I'm gone.... :)
Awww, how sweet are you! Thanks for the special shout out =) I'm so happy for you...let that hope sneak in girlfriend, it's your time. Hope you have an amazing time away and I can't wait to read about your upcoming u/s!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice long weekend!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend away - hopefully it will be a nice distraction! And hope - it's ok - there's always room for hope!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your weekend away. And hopefully time will go by a little faster -- it did go by slow for me too!
ReplyDeleteGlAd to hear from you!! Have a great weekend and try to stay hopeful!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fabo weekend!!
ReplyDelete:-)
Thanks for the shout out - LOL. Have an awesome weekend. :)
ReplyDelete