The second HPT line is still there but getting lighter every day. (Probably only someone who'd seen as many -HPTs as I have would even notice it....) Tomorrow should be my usual lonely solo line. I'm just feeling lucky right now that the progesterone isn't kicking my ass like normal! :)
The weather has been crazy here the last day or so but I think we might be through the worst of it (hope you're not catching the brunt of it Rebecca!). We had one lightening strike that was so close it, combined with the huge clap of thunder, set off car alarms in the neighborhood. Scary since I was outside on the deck trying to get the old guy back in the house - he doesn't move very quickly anymore.
But the garden seems to like all of the recent rain. I pulled two more radishes this morning! Maybe I'll share with Hubby this time since I ate the last two on my own. :) The peas are tall enough now to latch onto the netting we've put up for them to climb. Yay for small victories!
So, that might be the most boring post to date but it's my blog and that's all that's happening in my life! :)
Well, maybe this time it won't fade completely out...maybe it will just get darker starting tomorrow? I'm hoping for you!
ReplyDeleteWe had a huge storm last night -- it was a little scary. Glad y'all are OK!! I would really like it to warm up and stop raining one of these days...
ReplyDeleteI truly hope that line starts getting darker soon!!!
That lightening was too close for comfort! Happy your garden is soaking up all the rain and giving you lots of yummy things in the process.
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping tomorrows line is darker =)
I continue to hope for a good outcome for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous/impressed with vegetable gardens! In theory, I'd have one, but in practice, I don't :)
ReplyDeleteHoping that second line starts to reappear soon!