Friday, May 7, 2010

Let the Crazies Begin!

Today is the day the crazies begin, that's right - it's progesterone time! The time in my cycle where the demons come out to play.... I figured I should get a post out in the blog-o-sphere before I become a raging bitch so you can all remember and refer back to it when you get tired of reading my rants! :)

Not much going on around the TTC front since I'm only 3dpiui. Right now I'm trying to decided when to test out the trigger. I know it's a little sad but it's nice to be able to POAS w/o disappointment at least once a cycle. The trigger is usually out of my system by 8 dpiui so I might POAS next Wednesday.

As far as Mother's Day coming up, I'm trying my best to not dwell on the fact that we should have an 8 month old this year but instead we're still just the crazy dog people. In fact I was doing pretty good until I just typed that out.... This just went down a road that it's not healthy to travel on so I'm going to move past this and while I truly appreciate all of your support through your comments, it would be fine with me if you skipped this part - hint, hint. I think I just needed to get it out somewhere and hopefully move on.

Ok moving on, Little is doing great - thanks to everyone for your good wishes there. She should get her stitches out next Thursday assuming she doesn't take them out herself prior to that. Also, I have three radishes coming up in my deck containers that I planted over the weekend. I was able to eat one of the radishes out of the garden on Sunday, it was still a bit small (hard to tell since they're underground) but quite tasty. Can't wait for more veggies!

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, progesterone our old friend! Here's hoping the 2WW gives you a break for once and lets you concentrate on Little and your garden =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the prog is easy on you this time around,sweetie. Yay for a veggie from the garden and I'm glad little is doing well!

    ReplyDelete