I'm feeling very fortunate that the progesterone crazies seemed to have stayed at bay (at least until I put that in writing and probably jinxed it...). Only IPS are sore boobs (can we say trigger shot) and some cramping, both typical for this point in my cycle. I tried testing out the trigger shot this morning but still had a faint line so I'll try again tomorrow. Honestly, the second line kind of threw me for a loop. If I test out the trigger I usually POAS around 8 dpo and haven't ever seen a line then. In a way it was kind of nice to see another line, even when I know it's the trigger. Yeah, I know I'm weird - I've learned to embrace it! :)
Apparently none of the critters in my neighborhood are having any IF issues. We've got baby bunnies, squirrels, doves and lots of black birds (which go by lots of names) among other things. Let me point out first that I hate those horrible birds and all of the noise and bird crap that comes along with them. We're over run by them. Anyway, I'm guessing one (or more) of the black bird babies has fallen down into the back of our backyard. Big and Little just got dive bombed by about a dozen of the damn things when they went out. Big, being the giant wuss that she is, was terrified by the experience. Little went back again but it was too much even for her bravery. Poor babies!
Guess that's all for now....
I know what you mean about that 2nd line, I always enjoyed my trigger shot positives too =) Hopefully it's more than that though...keeping everything crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteHoping so much that your IPS turn into RPS.
ReplyDeleteThat's crazy about all the birds and animals! We have some nesting cardinals in our front yard whose babies just hatched in the bushes in front of our door. Every time we walk outside the cardinal parents yell at us.