Friday, April 23, 2010

Crappy Birthday to Me....

I'm sure you all guessed that I got the expected, yet despised, BFN yesterday. I gave it another shot this morning just in case but no dice. I'll be enjoying my fair share (and probably someone else's as well) of adult bevvies at the game tonight.

Don't feel bad for me, I'm certainly used to it! :) I plan to enjoy my birthday (weekend) and move on to the next cycle. Keep your fingers crossed that the baseball game doesn't get rained out tonight, I could use the distraction....

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Mel, I'm so sorry. Wishing you a birthday that gets much better and a great time tonight at the game (which hopefully won't get rained out.)

    Giant ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on the adult beverages!!! Hope you have a great time at the game tonight and this cycle is THE lucky one =) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh bummer :( At least you can have a drink to celebrate your birthday. Have a great time at the game tonight, and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((HUGS))) mel!!! & a very happy birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with tons of adult beverages!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so sorry about the bfn (I think I might be getting one of those myself this weekend!). Happy Birthday hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Girl! FX for great weather and for a great game! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I hope you had fun at the baseball game tonight and that you have a wonderful rest of your birthday weekend!!! Hope you have lots of plans to pamper yourself (or your DH to pamper you too!!) = )

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a crappy birthday indeed! I'm so sorry, that truly sucks.

    ReplyDelete