Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lucky #7

IUI #7 is done as of Saturday morning. Hubby's numbers were pretty good (for us), around 10+ million with great motility and forward progression. I'm not entirely sure I O'd on Saturday but fortunately Hubs is still home so we were able to get in a couple of old fashioned sessions as well (anyone actually remember those?). I went ahead and put my O day as Saturday in FF and it gave me the due date of 1/1/11. I'd think of that as lucky but my m/c due date was 09/09/09 and that wasn't so lucky....

We were also able to go to a couple of baseball games over the weekend which was fanstastic, mostly because of the weather - not so much the score. Our next game will be on my b-day, which will also be our test date (a week from Friday). At least I'll be able to drown my sorrows in beer and hot dogs and nachos and....

2 comments:

  1. Yay for lucky number 7 and the good counts!!! Sending you so many positive thoughts. I'm so hoping that 1/1/11 works for you, sweetie.

    Hasn't the weather just been gorgeous? :) Sorry for the scores... But, a bad day at the ballpark is better than a good day in the office... or something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky, lucky numbers! FX for a wonderful month for you!

    ReplyDelete