Hubby and I are huge baseball fans and today is Opening Day for our favorite team. Baseball to us signals summer and warmth and grilling outside and beer and nachos and well basically, America. Growing up I remember listening to our team on the radio as Dad grilled in the back yard and as we ate dinner and Hubby & I have continued that tradition. We are also season ticket holders, though only a partial package both because 81 home games = A LOT of baseball and because of Hubby's travel schedule. But even with our partial package we get Opening Day seats.
Since AF came on Friday I'm going to look at the bright side and rejoice in the fact that I can drink some beers and eat ballpark crap to my heart's content. I'll be leaving within the hour to head to the game, can you tell I'm excited???
Something not as exciting - my RE appointment today. When I talked to the nurse on Friday she told me to go to the lab first to get my b/w done then to the office for my u/s. I showed up to the lab and Nurse Dumbass had forgotten to put the orders in for my labs.... So I had to wait until she was done with her patient so the b/w nurse could verify what tests needed to be run (AMH, FSH & E2). Once that was done I got my u/s (all clear) and had my sit down w/Nurse Dumbass. She (shockingly) still hadn't talked to the doctor about my dosage so she's supposed to call later w/that. I told her she'd need to leave a message because I'd be at the ballgame....
OMG, your idiot nurse is making me crazy!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting about opening day tickets!!! :) One of my favorite things to do. There's nothing quite like going to a baseball game in person! And, mmm, beer and hotdogs!
And, I agree -- doing IVF at the same clinic would have been fun! :) (I think my definition of fun has changed a lot lately...)
Sorry about the SNAFU at the clinic. Happy it's all done and you can head for the ballpark though! Enjoy those beers and dogs =)
ReplyDeleteSome nurses can be the worst! Happy opening day to you! My Yankees played last night (not very well..boo!). Hope your game is better!
ReplyDeleteI love baseball, too. Last game we went to though was a Braves game in ATL about three years ago and it was freakin' freezing. My favorite stadium is the Coors Stadium in Denver. If the game is boring at least you can drink beer and see awesome scenery. I went to several games when I lived out there. If we move back to ATL we will probably go to more games.
ReplyDelete