Here's the Award!
For this award, here’s what to do:
1. Thank whoever gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yoursefl that readers may not know.
3. Pay it forward by nominating 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
First and foremost I want to say thank you to Jen! Thanks so much for thinking of me! If you haven't checked her out, you should!
On to me, this one was tough - I'm not that interesting....
1.) Hubs and I went to High School together so we've known each other a long time. We didn't date then but he did have a crush on me.... ; )
2.) I'm allergic to pistachio nuts. Not to the point where I can't be around them or touch them but they will put me in the hospital if I injest them.
3.) My high school cheerleading team was taped for an Austrian documentary. I often wonder what they said about us.
4.) I'm weirdly anal retentive about some things but I'm a horrible housekeeper. I just don't enjoy it.
5.) I love raw cauliflower but loathe it cooked.
6.) I love disaster movies! The more stuff that gets blown up, destroyed by rogue waves or volcanoes the happier I am.
7.) I've worked for the same company for 15 years.
I'd like to give this award to and learn more about (in alphabetical order):
Alex's Adventures
Journey to the End of the Rainbow
Junebug's Musings
Last Chance IVF
One Egg Please
Peanut Noodle
Pollination Chronicles
The Journey through Life
The Latest Adventures
Trying Not to Scream

Aww! Mel. your the bestest ever!! :-) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteJust pistachios? That seems odd to have just one nut singled out.
I agree on housework. I just hate that I make something perfect and then I just have to turn around and do it again. Hence why I never make my bed. Serious annoyance for me. It drove my grandma crazy.
Congratulations on the award!!!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your list. It reflects to a very interesting personality! You poor thing you have to miss out on baklava and other pistachio stuff!:(
Thanks for the nomination, gotta love Blog Awards!
Thanks Mel, you have NO idea how much I needed something nice today. Thank you so much and congrats yourself.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I could give you your first blog award
ReplyDeleteI am the exact opposite of you when it comes to cauliflower. I think it's so nasty raw.
(whatwouldjendo)
Awww, thanks hon! I'm going to work on this award right.now.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mel!
ReplyDeleteAnd, seriously, I know what you mean about the housework. I am totally anal about some things but just hate having to deal with housework. My fondest wish would be to have a housekeeper -- or a self cleaning house.