I always enjoy when others do these updates so I figured now that I'm in the 2T I'll post one as well.... : )
How far along?: 14 weeks
Weight?: -1 lb at my last vist but I have no doubt that will change on my next visit.
Maternity Clothes?: I bought a pair of pants from the Old Navy clearance sale, very comfy! I think it's time for more pants, I seem to be wider but not as much of a belly as I'd like to see yet.
Stretch Marks?: Not yet but it's still a bit early.
Sleep?: Not good, I keep waking up in excruciating back pain....
Best Moment of the Week?: Hitting the 2T!
Movement?: Not yet but again it's too early.
Food Cravings?: I haven't really been too hungry lately but I do love my cinnamon bears (oh the nutrition, huh)
Gender?: Still unknown but I can't wait to find out.
What I Miss?: I can't think of anything since I found some Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper
What I'm Looking Forward To: Pretty much everything - movement, finding out the gender, etc.
Weekly Wisdom: I need to make sure I drink more water. I've been getting a lot of headaches.
Milestones: Yay for the 2nd trimester.
How's Daddy?: Getting more comfortable talking about this like it might actually happen (that goes for me too though).
Emotions: Pretty good so far but I haven't had to deal with a lot of idiots lately so I'm sure that helps.
You're last line is the best.
ReplyDeleteAlways be on the lookout for the idiots--don't let them muck up your good emotions! :)
Yay for the 2T!! I love reading this kind of update too. Don't worry about not feeling movements so early. I didn't feel anything until about 21 weeks - alot of it has to do with the position of your placenta.
ReplyDeleteIt is so great to hear an update!! Congrat- ulatons on the 2T!! Cinnamon Bears do sound yummy!! I look forward to more updates!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome to see the update! Congrats on the second tri!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 2T! Happy you are feeling more secure. Nice work on the weight gain, or lack there of. Cinnamon bears...YUM =)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting to the second trimester!!!
ReplyDeleteThere are idiots out there? Say it isn't so! :-) We will have to compare notes on "16" when we finish reading it.
ReplyDeleteYeah for 2T!