Monday, March 8, 2010

Melology

Saw this on several other blogs I follow and thought it would be a good way to get to know me! :)

Rules: YOU! Yes, you, reading this. You're tagged. Now that you know more about me than you ever wanted to know, play the game, it's fun! Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followedy by "ology."

FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? Garlic Ranch from my favorite pizza place.
What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? Too many to name, we love going out to eat
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Probably Wendy's - mmm, Spicy Chicken Sandwich
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza or possibly Mexican
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni & Mushrooms or just Cheese
How many televisions are in your house? Three
What color cell phone do you have? Gray, is it sad that I had to get up and look to see what color my blackberry is?

BIOLOGY:
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Just teeth
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No
Have you ever fainted? Yes, the first time I gave blood

BULLCRAPOLOGY:
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No chance.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I'm pretty okay with mine.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Between 10 and 20?
Last person you talked to? My DH

FAVORITOLOGY:
Season? Spring
Holiday? Thanksgiving
Day of the week? Saturday
Month? May
Color? Blue
Drink? Cherry 7-up
Alcoholic? Depending on my mood either Wine/Champagne or Beer

CURRENTOLOGY:
Missing someone? My brother, he's always busy.
What are you listening to? Whatever comes up when shuffling through my iPod.
What are you watching? I seem to be in a medical drama phase (House, Bones, Grey's Anatomy)
Worrying about? IF, my oldest dog
What's the last movie you saw? Julie & Julia
Do you smile often? I do!
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green might be nice but I'm okay with the blue.
What's on your wish list for your birthday? Aside from a sticky BFP, not much.
Can you do a chin-up? I sincerely doubt it!
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Yes. :)
Have you been in a car wreck? Yes
Have you caused a car wreck? Not unless you count bumping another car going 5 mph around a corner.
Do you have an accent? No, one of the benefits of being a Midwesterner
Last time you cried? Last Week
Plans tonight? Watching TV, maybe a little reading.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? At least close.
Name three things you bought yesterday? Breakfast, dog food, I think that's it (other than a donation to a pet telethon)
Have you met someone who changed your life? My DH
For the better or worse? Definitely better
How did you bring in the New Year? Had a mental IF breakdown and had to come home early.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Probably.
What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, just the car.
Have you held hands with someone today? Not unless you count a paw.
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Though they only think they're people, the dogs.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Old
Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yes
Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Last week, mmm.
What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Sleeping
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It's too early, I'm going back to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment