Thursday, March 4, 2010

In the Beginning...

So I've decided to just jump in and start a blog myself since I enjoy reading those of my friends so much. We'll see how exciting this is and if I'll even decide to publish the fact that I'm doing this.

As you might have guessed by the title of my blog, this is about my fight with IF but I'm sure you'll find I'm broken in lots of ways. :)

Hubby & I have been trying to have a baby since February 2008. It all started with a possible job change and a realization that if we're going to do this, it needed to be now. Maybe I'll save that story for a day when I'm struggling to write something, it's not all that interesting anyway....

We somehow managed (apparently miraculously) to get pregnant on our own in December of 2008 but that obviously didn't work out. Since then we've had three unmedicated IUIs, two IUIs using Femara and one hybrid IUI using Femara and Gonal-F (for those of you that are math challenged, yes that's SIX). Again, that obviously hasn't worked out either.

That's all I feel like sharing for now but I'm sure you'll learn more about me than you care to if you follow along. Oh, and Welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment