Sunday, March 21, 2010

Are you sure it's Spring?

I's been a rough winter here in the Midwest. We've had snowstorm after snowstorm and way too many days of freezing cold temperatures.... I'm over it. Apparently Mother Nature does not agree because we got about 9 inches of snow over the weekend. UGH! Fortunately I was able to pretty much hibernate all weekend. Hubby is in Vegas for his yearly March Madness trip so the doggies and I did next to nothing other than nap and read (well, I did the reading...) and watch crappy TV. I don't love him being away for a weekend, especially since I don't get to see him during the week, but having an occasional complete veg out weekend is kind of nice.

I also found out late last week that I'll actually get to spend Hubby's b-day with him (this coming Wednesday). I have to go up to NJ to interview someone for a position I have open so I'm going to stay in NYC with Hubs and take him out to dinner for his birthday! Very excited and something positive to look forward to!

On the TTC front there's not much to report. I O'd on Thursday so there's not a great chance this month (not that there would have been anyway...) since the last time hubby and I were 'together' was Monday morning before he left. FF gives me a 'low' on my Intercourse Timing. :)

Those are my musings for today!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I am SO over the snow. We only got about 2 inches, but it was a slap in the face after the gorgeous 65 degree days we had right before it. It seems to be melting pretty quickly, though. I hope it does for you, too, and you get some spring weather, soon. I am just so tired of winter...

    Yay for being with your DH! Sorry for the low rating. :( But, yay for O'ing and moving forward one way or another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, had totally enough of this winter. Such a bummer to get so much snow again!
    Hope you and hubby will have lot's of fun celebrating his B-day! your plans sound fun.

    ReplyDelete