Monday, March 15, 2010

March Anti-Madness

That's what I'm calling this month since I'm going med free for the first time since November. I never really had any side effects from the Femara (or even from adding some Gonal-F last cycle) but the progesterone after the IUIs really made me a crazy person. So even though I'm less than thrilled that I won't be seeing my DH for almost two weeks since he's going to Vegas next weekend w/the boys, I'm trying to embrace a month with nothing to make me crazy but my own natural hormones.

One thing I had forgotten however is that it's a lot of work to track your cycles yourself without the aid of ultrasounds and IUIs. I keep forgetting to temp because I've gotten out of the habit. I have been using my monitor and OPKs (though I haven't really been holding it long enough to get a clear idea until today). I'm hoping I O within the next day or so since this morning was our last shot. Not that I'm holding out much hope anyway - if I can't get a BFP w/a couple of follies and swimmers in the right place I don't know why I'd expect to get one naturally....

So there you go, that's my natural crazy coming through! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment