Thursday, June 10, 2010

Slacking

I've been completely slacking in my blogging duties. Sorry to any followers who actually enjoy my not so witty repartee.... I had another business trip Monday and Tuesday so that's helped the week pass a bit more quickly. Yesterday I was sick as a dog. I thought morning sickness had finally caught up with me (I've been queasy if I don't eat but not too bad until then) but I feel much better today so who knows.

I don't know how I'm feeling about tomorrow's ultrasound with Dr. Douchebag. I know I'm not looking forward to HIM but I'm not sure how I feel about the u/s itself. Am I excited, nervous? I can't quite seem to pin it down.... Logically I know there should be a heartbeat. Even Hubs saw the flickering last time and he's never seen an u/s before and had no idea what to look for. Even so, after Dr. D's craptastic speech last week I'm just dreading meeting with him again.

Anyway, that's my 'update' for today. Hopefully tomorrow's post will be much more exciting and happy!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so hoping for a strong heartbeat tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking so many positives for you for tomorrow's appointment. If you'd like, I'll come down there and tie up Dr. Craptastic (I think that's a good name for him...) so someone else has to do the scan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that what should be an exciting appointment for you has the taint of Dr. Douchebag. Try not to let him get you down - by tomorrow's point, there shouldn't be any grey area,the h/b will be undeniable, no cruel bait & switch.

    Best of luck, I think it's gonna be a good appt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. forget about Dr. Douchebag, tomorrow is an exciting day with or without him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your June 4 post with mouth hanging open in disbelief..what a "douchebag" :) "TurdHole" is another good one ;)

    You are going to do great tomorrow! and ignore the douchbag..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that your appt goes really well and that the dr will have a better bedside manner when he sees your bean's beautiful heartbeat. And I sorry you were sick but am glad you are feeling better. My nausea too came in waves. I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even thought Dr. D sucks I'm sure you seeing a nice flicker tomorrow will put you in a great mood! Can't wait to hear about it =)

    ReplyDelete