Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Murdering Mutts

Another one bites the dust. Bunny that is.... It's obvious to me now why they reproduce so quickly and so often, they're just dumb. (Does that mean all of us Infertiles are smarter than average?) What kind of idiot animal hangs out in the yard of two murderous thugs? I guess in order to keep the species going they have to have tons of babies.

Unfortunately dead rabbit guts and m/s don't really mix. Can you guys tell me more stories about your bad animals and things they've caught or done? They made me feel so much better last time!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Poor bunny, even though I agree they are crazy to be in the yards of homes with dogs! I am sorry to hear about the m/s. Hope it is not too too hard on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, morbidly this made me laugh and I needed that. Sorry for the bunny! :(

    My cat seems to like to collect friends. My DH came in the other day and said that he went into her room and she was peering around the door in the basement looking proud of herself. Then, a bird walked around the corner next to her. I swear it's like she's collecting friends to play with. Luckily we got the bird out before she had a chance to, uh, end the friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! That's aweful =( My Chihuahua's don't catch anything bug bugs and they usually let them go without much struggle *lol*

    ReplyDelete