Wednesday, November 3, 2010

28 Week Update

How far along?: 28w1d


Weight?: No weight gain again at today's appointment which leaves me still down 2.5 lbs.... My fundal measurement is right where it should be at 28 though so doc says all is well and just enjoy my luck.  Honestly, I figured I'd be one of those pregnant women who gets as big as a house so I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this whole lack of weight gain thing.  I did not eat as healthy the last month as I had been so I'm really surprised I didn't put on at least a few pounds. 

Maternity Clothes?: I can still wear some of my regular loose, yoga-type pants, longer tees, and pajamas if the pants can stay below the belly but other than that I'm in all maternity clothes.

Stretch Marks?: Not yet but apparently my uterus is growing up instead of out at this point so there's still time for them.

Sleep?: My hips hurt if I sleep on one side too long and I'm getting the achy back thing again.

Best Moment of the Week?: Hitting the 3T!!

Movement?: Yes, I'm definitely feeling her.

Food Cravings?:  I seem to have moved into the craving sweets phase now, just in time for Halloween candy and my Gestational Diabetes test today.  Nice.

Gender?: I'm assuming she's still a girl. : )

What I Miss?:  Nothing at the moment.

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Knocking some of my to-do list down.

Weekly Wisdom:  Those glucose drinks really do suck.

Milestones: 3T and we got the nursery furniture ordered.
How's Daddy?:  So great, he seems to have more patience than I do for Babies-R-Us and all the nursery stuff. 

Emotions: I tear up pretty easily these days.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 28 weeks... So excited for you. So glad everything is going well. The last trimester goes by fast.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 28 weeks! And, major yay for the 3rd T!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOO-HOOO for 3T!!! Sorry about that icky GD test, blech that stuff is nasty. Hope your achy back goes away soon...

    ReplyDelete