Monday, August 30, 2010

This Week

Nothing too exciting is happening with me this week but I did want to let you all know that I'm traveling starting tomorrow and might not be able to comment on your blogs - but I will be thinking of you!  I'm headed to NC for work through Thursday night then we're heading down to the lake on Friday for the long Labor Day weekend to see my parents (and let the girls swim - their favorite thing!).  The puppies deserve some fun, it seems like they've been in the kennel a lot this summer since I've been traveling for work so much (for those who don't know Hubs travels all week, every week for his job so if I have to travel too the girls have to go to 'camp').  They're not usually there more than a few days at a time, other than when we were in Nassau, but I still think they deserve to spend the weekend swimming!

So I guess that's it for me, told you it wasn't very exciting....  : )

7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time on your trip! This sounds wonderful, especially with your pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you have to travel for work again. I do not know how you and your DH travel so much. I hope that you have a productive business trip and a wonderful long labor day weekend! My dog will be very jealous as he loves to swim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great trip and get some good vacation time in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels! Have a wonderful time =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time with family. I am sure it will feel fantastic. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a great long weekend at the lake, it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your time away! I know your dogs will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete