Saturday, August 14, 2010

16+ Week Update

How far along?: 16w4d

Weight?: I was either down another pound or stayed the same, I can't remember exactly what I weighed last time.

Maternity Clothes?: I need to buy more but I don't really want to invest in a summer maternity wardrobe when most of my pregnancy will be in fall/winter....

Stretch Marks?: Not yet but it's still a bit early.

Sleep?:  I'm usually up for a couple of hours at some point in the night.

Best Moment of the Week?:  Hubs being there for our latest ultrasound.

Movement?: Not yet but again it's too early, especially since I have an anterior placenta.

Food Cravings?:  Nothing at the moment.
Gender?: After yesterday's u/s we're pretty sure we're having a girl!

What I Miss?: I can't think of anything though I'll probably miss being able to eat grouper while in the Bahamas.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Movement and starting to shop for things.

Weekly Wisdom: Still drink more water.

Milestones: Finding out the gender and telling our families.

How's Daddy?:  When he found out it's (most likely) a girl he's ready to implement lock down already.  : )
Emotions:  Better than I thought but I've been looking forward to leaving on vacation tomorrow so that improves the mood!

7 comments:

  1. So excited for you. Enjoy Bahamas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad everything is going so well!! I hope you have a great time in the Bahamas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a probable Team Pink! And don't worry about no feeling of movement yet. I also have an anterior placenta and I didn't feel anything concrete until weeks 20/21. And by the time he got strong enough to really make himself known around week 26, this little boy has not stopped moving.

    And definitely drink, drink, drink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the probable girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A girl sounds wonderful! Enjoy the Bahamas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for the possibility of a girl! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a WONDERFUL vacay =)

    ReplyDelete