Thursday, September 9, 2010

20+ Week Update

I can't believe I'm at the halfway point already!!  It seems to have flown by....

How far along?: 20w2d

Weight?:  Down another pound but the OB isn't concerned since LO is on target growth wise.

Maternity Clothes?: I can still (barely) wear some of my previous 'fat' clothes which is great because I didn't want to invest in more summer clothes but I did take advantage of a recent 30% off coupon from The Gap to buy some work basics.  I needed something for my trip last week and figured yoga pants wouldn't really be appropriate.

Stretch Marks?: Not yet but I'm not very big.

Sleep?: It's been better lately but I still have a lot of back pain.

Best Moment of the Week?: The best moment since my last update was telling my bro and SIL.  They're the only ones we've told about the gender so far and she's SO excited for a girl! 

Movement?: I think I'm feeling it but I'm hoping it will get stronger or more often soon so I'll know for sure. 

Food Cravings?: Nothing at the moment.

Gender?:  She's still a girl as of today's u/s.  : )
What I Miss?:  Nothing that I can think of.

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Our Level II u/s next Tuesday

Weekly Wisdom: Eat more frequent small meals.

Milestones:  Feeling movement and I came out to my boss and another person at work this week.

How's Daddy?: Very involved, he's been looking online for furniture for the nursery since we've sort of decided what style we like after checking out local stores.  He's also put himself in charge of stroller research "since it has wheels". 

Emotions:  I'm a bit shorter tempered lately but not as bad as I thought I might be.  : )

9 comments:

  1. Yay for making it to the halfway point! It feels like such a milestone, doesn't it? And yay for a little girl on her way!

    That's so cute that your husband is investigating strollers since they have wheels!

    I'm so glad everything is going so well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you really couldn't be doing much better =) So cute that your DH is super involved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Daddy updates:) so sweet!
    Seriosuly, I can't believe you are already half way. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i have picked up the food cravings you aren't having, because i always want a PB&J sandwich. like ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to hear things are going so well. Congratulations on reaching the half way point!! My DH also did a lot of research on the stroller and pack & play!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay! Congrats on hitting the 20 week mark Mel :) SO glad that everything is going along swimmingly and it's awesome that DH is taking an active role in the research :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that the hubby is picking the stroller because "it has wheels"...mine would be the exact same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like everything is going great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for being halfway!!! :)So great that everything is going so well!

    ReplyDelete