As far as milestones go she's right on schedule, even a bit ahead on some things. She rolls over from tummy to back and is so close to being able to do back to tummy too. She loves to sit up and needs very little support from us and loves even more to stand, with us supporting at least her hands. We got her a Bumbo seat to let her sit on her own and a Jumparoo (though her feet barely graze the ground so there's not a lot of jumping yet). No teeth in sight yet but she drools like a champ and loves to chew on things - especially Sophie the Giraffe! She also thinks it's very cool to hold her own bottle and does a pretty great job about it but still needs a bit of help to hold it up high enough to get the good stuff sometimes.
Now on to important things like apologies for not being a very good blog friend. I don't really have an excuse for not posting here, other than slacking to spend time with our Peanut and guilt for writing all about her all the time.... As far as slacking on commenting, Blogger is making things very challenging for me. It won't let me log in to my Google ID so I can't seem to comment on several blogs (sorry Rebecca and R., I am reading and try over and over to send you my support but it doesn't let me). On others I can comment Anonymously and try to sign my name to those and still others seem to work fine. It seems very arbitrary as far as which work correctly and which don't work at all. (I've been trying to tell Rebecca that we don't have the cicadas (yet?) which seems odd given we're in the same state but I can't do it on her blog so I'm doing it here.... :) )
In closing, I'm going to try to do much better but I know better than to promise. I'll also close with some newer pics of Lily!
Oh she's so very cute! Love the pics, and I hope you don't have to supplement with formula, but it will be just fine if you do. LOVE the pic in the Bumbo - she's so chilling...
ReplyDeleteHave you tried Google Chrome? I downloaded it as my web browser, and have had no issues with Blogger. Check it out!
She's beautiful! So sorry that she's not picking up the weight as quickly as they want her to. Hopefully her next appointment goes well. I've had some issues commenting lately, too. Hopefully this will work.
ReplyDeleteI've been checking for your updates! Lily is adorable! Our peanuts are probably about the same. I last checked Ariana's weight the other day & it's 10lbs. 2 oz. & her 4 month appt is in 2 weeks. We also got a jumperoo & she loves it, but is way too short, even on the lowest setting, so I just put her in it & let her hang out.
ReplyDeleteHope your tiny peanut picks up some weight soon!
Oy is she cute! So good to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!!! And I'm so happy her mielstone development is going perfectly =) Sorry for the stress of potentially having to add formula. B/f is enough work without having that looming over you. Hopefully she's boosted her growth a bit and it's a non issue.
ReplyDeleteMy browswer has trouble with logging into blogger sometimes too...I found that if I use the "InPrivate Browsing" option window it solved the problems. I find it under the "Safety" menu in Internet Explorer.
She's gorgeous--I still love her hair the most!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!!! She looks great and I hope the weight has gone up enough so you won't have to worry!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what has been up with Google. It's getting crazy! And, you're right, it seems totally arbitrary when it works and when it doesn't. Thanks for checking in and trying to comment, though!! :)
And, that's weird about the cicadas. You might be too far west? They just suddenly stop about 20-40 miles to the north of us and I'm not sure how far west they go because they go several states to the east. Did you hear about the ice cream place in Columbia that put them in ice cream? The health inspectors stopped it, but they were selling out before then!