Monday, June 27, 2011

Input Requested

This weekend is the little one's first professional 'photo shoot'.  Hubs' parents are having a party to celebrate (early) the twins' first birthday and the Fourth of July so all of the babies (BIL's twins and SIL's son who's nine days older than Lily) will be in town.  Naturally that requires a professional photographer.... : ) Unfortunately for us, and possibly everyone, we're scheduled for pictures during Peanut's morning nap.  I'm hoping to get her down early but if anyone has any ideas of how to handle potentially missing naptime then having to do photos I'd love advice! 

Our family unit is assigned to wear white on top, khakis or jeans on the bottom.  This includes grandma, grandpa, BILs, SILs and the babies.  Others (aunts/uncles/cousins units) will pick a color for their time with the photog as well.  Can you tell MIL is all about this?  So keeping the white thing in mind I have a couple of dresses and one jumper for the little one and I need your input on your favorite.  I might end up doing one outfit with the 'white' family unit and another with just Hubs and I but I'm still looking for opinions.  I took some pictures of her in them this afternoon, which do you like best - the outfit, not the pic : ) ?



8 comments:

  1. Forgot to mention how cute she is in my last post :) I love all of them, but probably #2 & 3 the most. Have fun with the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All adorable, of course. But, I think I like 1 and 3 the best. Number 2 is adorable, but I think you'll miss most of the pattern which is so pretty.

    (I love that she has the same expression in numbers 1 and 2!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 is my fave'. She is sooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is #1 - gorgeous dress! Love her expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the 2nd one. I think the ohter 2 outfits take the attention away from her and bring the focus to her clothes. She's so cute with those big eyes! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is super cute. I vote for 1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm late to the party, i like the 2nd one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like #3. Missing nap time can be horrible but it can work out fine too. We did 3, 6, 9 and 12 month photos and naps were missed...the good news is that we still ended up with good photos. If she does miss nap time you may consider b/f her right before the shoot. That helped us through one of ours =) Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete