Thank you so much for your concern for the little one, apparently all is well because she passed the Biophysical Profile with flying colors. Everything looked perfect so I'm getting off the worry wagon, at least where the baby is concerned. We'll go back weekly now for BPPs but it's a great chance to see her so I'm all for it!
One thing, outside of 'babyland' does have me concerned though. Little, our most energetic dog, appears to have injured her leg. Who knows how she did it, she's a complete maniac who jumps over the furniture rather than slow down to go around it. She can't/won't put any weight on her right hind leg and it sort of seems like her tendon on that leg is a bit looser. So in addition to the perinatologist this morning I get to go to the veterinarian this afternoon. If it's not one thing it's another. We also had an incident with Big last night. If you were following me over the summer you might remember her tendancy to kill rabbits, well she caught another one last night and was eating it (eww, I know - it gets worse too so you might want to skip the rest of the paragraph if you have a weak stomach) before we knew what was going on. It turns out that rabbit doesn't sit too well in her tummy and she threw that (and her entire dinner) up on the living room rug. They always throw up on the rug or carpet, never the hardwood or tile floors - is that just my dogs or is it a universal thing? Thank goodness Hubby is home for the duration until after the little Peanut joins us because he cleaned everything up so I didn't even have to see either mess. So much better than over the summer when I had to be dead animal disposal! Yay Hubs!!
So that's what's going on in our household. At this particular moment it seems a bit crazy to be ready to add a baby to the current chaos but we're only 21 days from our due date so ready we have to be. : )
So glad all is good with the baby!
ReplyDeletePoor Little! I hope she's OK.
And, seriously, thank goodness you didn't have to clean that up! I often attempt to grab cats and steer them to hard surfaces while they're puking. It doesn't always work. And, I'd imagine might be a bit tough witha big dog... :)
Yippy! So happy all is well with your LO, what a huge relief =)
ReplyDeleteSorry Little is hurt, KUP on what the vet says. Hopefully it's something that will heal on it's own. And yay hubs is right, that must have been horrible to clean up!
so glad to hear that everything went well with your biophysical! You'd think that at the end you could relax, but as I found out myself...no such luck!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about Little. :( hope she's feeling better soon!
Oh that's wonderful about your baby passing her test!!! And I hope Little gets better soon!!
ReplyDeleteGross on the cleanup duty - thank goodness for the hubby!
I'm so sorry about the hurt doggie but so glad about the good test results for baby!!
ReplyDeleteOk - you are starting to make me regret my new fence. Ugh! If Saphron does that I will not cope well. For the record my dogs always make their messes on the carpet.
ReplyDelete