I haven't done one of these for several weeks so I thought I'd update my 'list'. Before that though I'll update on Little, it appears that she dislocated her toe and possibly her ankle so she was in a bright pink wrap/soft cast for a week. She still favors it a bit at times but it's sure not slowing her down, even in the 8 inches of snow we now have on the ground.
How far along?: 38 weeks
Weight?: I think I'm up 2-3 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight at this point but I'll get weighed again on Thursday so it could be more.
Maternity Clothes?: I'm getting a bit tired of wearing the same clothes over and over again. Good thing I work from home and can be pretty casual....
Stretch Marks?: Not so far.
Sleep?: I still have times when I'm up for a few hours a night but thankfully it's not every night now so I'm feeling much better. Not going to lie though, it's tough to get comfortable and a real pain in the ass to turn over every hour or so when my bottom hip goes to sleep.
Best Moment of the Week?: Passing our second Biophysical Profile today. All is still well with baby and I'm hoping the doc has some good news for me on Thursday (as in I've started dialating...).
Movement?: She's actually slowed down a bit, I think it's pretty tight in there since all the medical professionals keep telling me how big she is.
Food Cravings?: Mmm, mac & cheese.
Gender?: Still a girl as far as I know.
What I Miss?: Being comfortable.... : )
What I'm Looking Forward To: Baby Girl's arrival!
Weekly Wisdom: I just keep trying to tell myself she'll get here when she's ready.
Milestones: Making it to full term last week
How's Daddy?: I think he's kind of getting nervous about the actual birth (so am I to be honest but I'm trying not to think about the details of labor). Overall though he's still doing great picking up the slack on all the things I can't or just don't want to do.
Emotions: Pretty even keel at the moment but anxious to get this show on the road.
I'm happy to hear that Little is on the mend & even more happy to hear that everything is going so well with you & your little girl! :) Hang in there! you're almost at the finish line!!!
ReplyDeleteThe anxious anticipation of the end has arrived =) Happy you and your little girl are doing well. Sorry Little has a hurt foot, but happy it isn't slowing her down. Can't wait to hear about your doctors appointment!
ReplyDeletePoor Little!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad the end is in sight! Can't wait to hear the next update!
You are really close now...so glad you're doing so well and feeling pretty calm!
ReplyDeleteALMOST TIME! so exciting.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you - you're so close! And I still can't believe your weight gain during this pregnancy... Unbelievable! Hope these last moments are good - enjoy them!
ReplyDelete