If you've been following for a while you're probably aware both hubs and I are huge sports fans and have season tickets to both football and baseball (though only 1/4 season of baseball, which is still 21 games...). So I'm sure it's no surprise that we'd like Peanut to be a fan as well. She got to go to her first game (at least her first one not in utero) on Sunday. We had a real challenge finding her a team onesie in her size so she ended up wearing a 3-6 month, entirely too big but she didn't care. The weather was really warm (up to 91!) but it was super windy too so it wasn't too hot since our seats are in the shade. Hubs figured she'd only make it through three innings or so but I had more faith in her. She pretty much slept through most of the game and we ended up staying about eight innings. The game went thirteen so I'm glad we left when we did. Hubs got a scorecard and kept the official score to keep in her scrapbook, so sweet! She won't be joining us for all the games but we have quite a few day games on Sundays, which are family oriented at the stadium, so she'll get to go to the ballpark quite a bit this summer - yay!
Here's a pic of her first game and some other random cuteness:
Seriously, too cute. Love that you're getting her started at baseball early!! :) And, she really is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! She has got to be the cutest little baseball fan around!
ReplyDeleteYeah for her first game!!! Too soon she will be going down to the field to play their little kids games. I know all teams do different promotions. I haven't been in a few years.
ReplyDeleteOh I love that hair!!! How great to take her to a baseball game. And thank you so much for your comments on my blog. You are definitely my mentor!
ReplyDeletewow - I love baseball too, but I'm terrified of taking the twins to a game (9mo old). At this age, they're just too aware and squirmy, etc. Good job and I hope you enjoy the games with her all summer.
ReplyDeleteShe has the BEST hair!! She's so cute. I love sports too but I've never been to an MLB game. I've gone to 2 minor league games and have enjoyed those. So glad you got to take her to her first game and that she made it 8 innings, that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteHello little girl!!! you are such a little cutie!:)
ReplyDeleteawwww!!! She's such a cute peanut! :)
ReplyDeleteI am SO LATE to these photos! They are ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDelete