How far along?: 32w2d
Weight?: I put on two pounds (I think) as of today's appointment so that either puts me one pound down or back to even overall. But I'm less worried about her size after the OB told me today that there's 'a lot of baby in there'. She's going to take after daddy!
Maternity Clothes?: Same as before, I can still wear some of my regular loose, yoga-type pants, longer tees, and pajamas if the pants can stay below the belly but other than that I'm in all maternity clothes. I'm struggling with a coat at the moment. I can't really button or zip the ones I have but I don't really want to spend the money on a maternity coat when I work from home and don't have to go out that often.
Stretch Marks?: Not so far.
Sleep?: I seem to be in another one of those phases where I wake up for a couple of hours every night.
Best Moment of the Week?: The baby dropped a bit ago so I'm a bit more comfortable than I was.
Movement?: She's been a real wiggle-worm lately and seems to really enjoy kicking me in the ribs. I had to have a talk with her earlier this week telling her if she wanted some food she needed to stop kicking me while I'm eating. : )
Food Cravings?: I LOVED all the Thanksgiving foods! Yum....
Gender?: Still a girl as far as I know.
What I Miss?: Right now I miss being able to sleep on my back or stomach.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our shower is on Saturday, mostly family and a few close friends. I wasn't all that gung-ho to have a shower (it just feels weird and maybe to 'normal' to me) but we weren't allowed to get away without one.
Weekly Wisdom: I'm trying not to stress about all the things left to do. I'm surprisingly more zen about things than I thought I would be.
Milestones: The baby dropping was pretty big to me. I'm definitely showing more since then too.
How's Daddy?: He was so fantastic at our childbirth class, hopefully that's a good indication of how he'll be during labor. He's also started telling stories to the baby, but not nursery rhymes or anything, he likes to tell her about college football rivalry stories.
Emotions: I'm still tearing up pretty easily but I'm not as cranky as I thought I would be at this point so that's a good thing.
Glad things are going well!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh about the college football rivalry stories. That's just about too adorable for words! :)
I love that your hubby is telling stories about college football - so cute! And I'm very impressed that you're so zen - keep it going!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy all is well. I hope that you have a great time at your shower. thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteGreat update! Happy everything is going just as it should be. Hope your shower goes great...I know you weren't looking forward to it but happy your friends/family didn't let you escape having one =)
ReplyDeleteso happy everything is going so well!
ReplyDelete