I want to thank those of you who reached out to me in the last week about Big! Unfortunately she lost her battle last Friday. Needless to say we're just crushed and it's very hard to write this post - which is why the delay.... Little is sort of lost without her best bud / pack leader but we are getting by the best we can.
Thanks again for all of the positive thoughts for our sweet girl, they helped me if nothing else.
Oh sweetie, I am so so sorry {{{HUGS}}} Our little fur-babies take a little piece of our heart with them when they go. Lots of PTs for you, your DH and Little.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about this. Losing a fur-baby is so very hard. And give a hug to Little for me...
ReplyDeleteOh, Mel. I'm so sorry. And, I'm sorry I never commented on your last post. I was definitely thinking about you and Big. I'm so, so sorry and sending you lots of love.
ReplyDeleteIm so sorry about Big.
ReplyDeleteI'm so so sorry about your loss. It is devastating to lose our beloved pets. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteoh, Mel I'm so so sorry :( giant (((HUGS))) for all of you! Keeping you all in my thoughts!
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry about the loss of your beloved friend! :(
ReplyDeleteTremendous (((HUGS)))