Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Blog Anniversary to Me!

I'm a bit slow on the draw with this (becoming the norm for me) but I wanted to write a quick post to celebrate one year of blogging for me.  I can't really believe how much has changed in a year, almost all for the better in my case - I wish that was the case for all of you too.... 

Last year at this time I was just past my two year TTC anniversary and reaching my boiling point as far as stress level.  I'd been following several of your blogs for a while and decided it was time to let off some steam in my own blog.  I don't think I realized not only how much it would help me but especially how much so many of you would come to mean to me.  Your unconditional support means the world to me, especially because I know how difficult it was for some of you.  

I wish everyday for your BFP or for your adoptions to come through!  Until then I'll be the best cheerleader I can be for you because you've been amazing to me!!  Thank you from the bottom of my overflowing heart!

6 comments:

  1. Giant, giant ((hugs)) and congratulations to you, Mel! I am so glad to be here for you all the time. It truly hasn't been painful at all to hear about the wonderful things that are happening for you. (And, that certainly isn't the case for everyone.)

    I've been so glad to have you as a friend and so glad to have your support. You are wonderful, my "localish" friend! :)

    (And, if it hadn't been that they were playing ISU and we were dressed out in red and yellow, I totally would have been rooting for Missouri... :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! :)

    I love following you & hope you continue to update us with Lily's progress! since you're only a small step ahead of us, I like learning from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, happy blogoversary! It's been so great to follow your journey and I'm so happy you started this blog. Thank you for all the kind support you've given me too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a wonderful cheerleader and I am happy we can keep in touch in blogging world!
    Happy Anniversary, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversary! I'm so glad you found community in the blogworld, and thank you for all the support!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogoversary!!! Isn't blogging wonderful? It truly has been such a wonderful release for me, and I've received some amazing support. I love seeing other's same feelings...

    ReplyDelete